Payroll management is dependent to individual circumstances and applicable laws and regulations, all of which require considerable resources to ensure accurate treatment, confidentiality and compliance.
If you do not have in-house payroll expertise, assigning payroll duties to Acertis will significantly reduce your costs and the administrative burden of employing experienced payroll personnel. Acertis will work with accuracy, confidentiality and compliance on all your payroll matters.
Acertis can assist you in payroll duties in several ways:
- Perform monthly salary calculations
- Perform payroll computation for other components of the salary package (i.e. annual bonus)
- Prepare and file monthly declaration of withholding taxes on salaries to the Luxembourg tax authorities
- Prepare and file monthly declaration to the Joint Social Security Centre (CCSS)
- Timely issue pay slips
- Provide payroll reports and journals
- Assist in completing all the administrative tasks in relation to employee hiring and leaving and special events (i.e. special leave, monthly declaration of sickness periods to the CCSS, coordination of medical examinations)
- Issue annual salary statements
- Prepare and submit tax cards to the tax authorities