Company and asset valuation
Given the difficulty of valuing illiquid financial instruments and the potential for conflict of interest, private equity firms can rely on Acertis for independent third-party valuation services.
Acertis valuation services can help clients in enhancing their credibility and transparency while reporting to investors.
Acertis has developed a range of specific services to support you in all your company and asset valuation activities.
These services include:
- Asset valuation
- Business valuation
- Valuation of financial instruments
- Second opinions/ Fairness opinions
- Purchase price allocation
- Transactions with minority interests
- Damage claims
- Stock option plans/ other incentive schemes
- Valuation for tax purposes
- Valuation of brands, patents and other intangibles
- Impairment testing (IAS 36)
- Hedge accounting (IFRS 9)
- Contributions in kind/ conversions
- Valuations in connection with mergers & acquisitions
- Assistance in drafting term sheets